- Slant tip — the most popular and industry standard.
- Pointed tip –best for removing splinters and ingrown hairs.
- Pointed slant –a mix between the slanted and pointed tip.
- Square tip –useful for removing bunches of hair strands rather than individuals ones.
- Round tip — safest option and no sharp edges, but difficult to grab individual hairs.
- Curved –useful for inserting fake eyelashes or doing nail art.
Tweezers are a very versatile and useful tool, but they are most commonly used for eyebrow contouring. It is becoming more popular to save money on eyebrow threading and waxing services and to create that perfect eyebrow arch yourself.
Leave a Reply